Trish is hosting the challenge this year and the basic idea is to read 5 non-fiction books between May and September (visit the sign up post at Trish's Reading Nook to get all the details.) I really enjoy non-fiction and have created a list of books that I think I will be reading in the coming months.
- Jane Austen: A Life by Clair Tomalin
- House of Abraham by Stephen Berry
- Little Heathens by Mildred Armstrong Kalish
- Walking with Beatrix Potter by Norman Buckley
- The Perfect Summer: England 1911, Just Before the Storm by Juliet Nicolson
- We Band of Angels: The Untold Story of American Nurses Trapped on Battan by the Japanese by Elizabeth M. Norman
I know that is 6 books and we only need to read 5 but I have so many non-fiction books in my TBR list right now that I could easily list more than 20...
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
Fred Astaire by Joseph Epstein
Posters for the People by Ennis Carter
At Home with Beatrix Potter by Susan Denyer
The Journal of Helene Berr by Helene Berr