Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Finished: Non-Fiction Five

I had some really great books picked out to read for this challenge but of course I did not read them. Instead I read books for bookclub and books that also fit with other challenges.
My final list is a mix of books I did not like at all and books that I really enjoyed.
My favorite was The Journal of Helene Berr and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Here is what my final list looked like(with links to my posts):
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
Fred Astaire by Joseph Epstein
Posters for the People by Ennis Carter
At Home with Beatrix Potter by Susan Denyer
The Journal of Helene Berr by Helene Berr

Thanks a bunch to Trish for hosting this one!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, a new baby and a whole new look?!

I completely understand how you might drop other books to get to ones about Fred Astaire and Beatrix Potter!

Trish said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! I deviated from my original list as well, but sometimes life just takes you in another direction. Hope you'll join again next year!

Gerbera Daisy Mom said...

Not sure if I've mentioned how much I love your new look...so much so I'm passing along an award!

http://gerberadaisydiaries.blogspot.com/2009/10/lookin-good-award.html