Friday, April 3, 2009

A Visit to Oz Challenge

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is already on my list of books to read this year and I was thinking once I read it I should continue the series so here I am signing up for another challenge.
The challenge is being hosted at Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog and I encourage you to head over there to get all the details. While you are there check out the links to the Oz series. I never realized there were so many written after Baum died. Eventually I'd like to read them all but it'll take me a few years.
My five book picks for the challenge are the first five in the series:
1. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
2. Marvelous Land of Oz
3. Ozma of Oz
4. Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz
5. The Road to Oz

1 comment:

birdbrainbb.net said...

Welcome to the challenge! :D Thanks for joining, and I hope you have a lot a fun. The discussion posts start next month on the 1st, if you'd like to stop by again then.

- Anastasia