Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thanks for the Awards

Over the course of the last several weeks I have had a few fellow bloggers very kindly give me some blog awards and I thought it was about time I thanked them. I received the Friends award from Alyce. At Home With Books is where Alyce blogs and I am so glad I found her (I think it was through Twitter) because she always has something interesting to share and I find lots of new titles to add to my reading list. Plus, as the award may imply, she is supper friendly.
I was very excited to receive this award from Laurel Ann at Austenprose. Laurel Ann is probably my favorite Jane Austen blogger and I get such a little thrill when she visits my blog. If any of my fellow Jane Austen fans have not seen Laurel Ann's blog, you really must check it out. Thanks Laurel Ann! This next award came from Stephanie at Open Mind, Insert Book. First of all, I have to say that I love the name of Stephanie's blog. I also love her blog because she reads such a variety of books that there is always something interesting. Many of the titles she reviews are books that I'd never heard of before but all the sudden feel the need to find. Thanks Stephanie!And last but not least, Kim from Good Clean Reads has awarded me the I Love Your Blog Award.
I always get excited when a post from Kim shows up in my reader. I've made a lot of great blogging friends since I started my blog but I get the feeling Kim is someone I could easily fall into a great friendship with beyond the world of blogs. If only we did not live on opposite ends of the country. Thanks Kim!

You've probably noticed that I've cheated a little and just highlighted the bloggers who gave me the awards and did not pass any of them on. Honestly? I'd just probably give the awards back to the ones who gave it to me or have already been given the award by someone else. I love all the blogs I read and the blogs of everyone who visits my blog. So I award you all!


4 comments:

Alyce said...

Congratulations on all of your awards!

Trish said...

Congrats on the awards, Jeanette! I'll have to go check out some of those blogs I'm not familiar with.

Amy @ Passages to the Past said...

You go girl! Congrats!

Laurel Ann said...

Congratulations Jeanette, you certainly deserve the Excessively Diverting Blog Award. Now be sure to pass it along to 7 other worthy friends.

Cheers, Laurel Ann