Thursday, April 9, 2009

Challenges! Challenges! Challenges!

Oh, how you call my name.
You are what started me on this book blogging journey.
They are called challenges for a reason but sometimes I just want to pull a book off the shelf just because and not worry about how many challenges I can fit it into.
I will continue to plug along but don't be surprised if all 20 or so of you do not get accomplished by deadline time.
2010 might just be a challenge free year for me, how is that for planning ahead?
But then again, don't be surprised if you see me sign up for more still this year. It is called an addiction for a reason, you know?

5 comments:

Lezlie said...

Go ahead and sign up for tons of them! If you finish them, you finish them. If you don't, you don't. It just so much fun to plan and try. And I always learn something new along the way!

Lezlie

Alyce said...

I'm trying to have the same attitude as Lezlie, but sometimes it's hard not to feel bad when I get behind. I had hopes for finishing the Book Awards Reading Challenge, but I can honestly say I've come to terms with not finishing it (because there is no way in the world I'm going to have time to read four more award winners in the time alloted). Good luck with your challenges! :)

Shelley said...

I limited myself to four last year, but this year I'm out of control!! I keep saying this will be the last year, but I don't know if I believe myself!

Penny (aka Yooperchick) said...

I'm out of control too. Should we start a support group? :)

Trish said...

I've thrown caution to the wind and joined whatever I felt like this year (which really isn't many, but I'm not keeping track like I normally do). I figure if I finish, great. If not, I bet I read some great stuff along the way. Do it Jeanette--join those challenges. ;)