Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some Challenge Wrap-ups

I finished 3 challenges before I went on vacation but in my rush to get the books read, I did not have time to post my challenge wrap-up posts.

Fall Into Reading 2008
My goal was to read 22 books and I finished up with 25. You can read my sign up post to see what books I read.

Decades Challenge 2008
Young Adult Reading Challenge
Thanks to Katrina, 3M and Joy for hosting these challenges.

I did not finish the A-Z challenge, finishing up with 42 of the 52 required books. You can see what books I did read for the challenge at this post.

3 comments:

stacey @ bookthirty said...

That is one ambitious challenge list! I'm trying to limit myself to two *fairly* easy ones this year, though a third challenge has caught my attention! :) Hard to stay away when you love books, isn't it. Take care!

Tony said...

This is a great startto any YA reading list. I would like to suggest that you try reading my book, Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping, as well.

Tony Peters
Kids on a Case: The Case of the Ten Grand Kidnapping
www.tonypeters.webs.com

Scrap girl said...

Well done on your achievements. I just read your YA list and was interested to see L.M. MOntgomery on it. Do you think I can put Swallows and Amazons on mine (Arthur Ransome)?