Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chunkster Challenge

I am really excited to see this one come back for 2009. I did not read about it until it was too late to join last year and was hoping it would be around this year.

I will be participating in the Do These Books Make my Butt Look Big? -option
"This option is for the slightly heavier reader who wants to commit to 3-5 Chunksters over the next ten months."

I'll sign up for 3 but should not have too much trouble getting 5.
Challenge info and sign ups can be found here.

1. Alice Roosevelt Longworth by Stacy Cordrey
2. Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
3. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love big books. I should do this one but I've got so any challenges going as it is. Love the button.

Irish said...

Thanks for posting this may take the challenge up myself ... Sounds good :)