Friday, December 12, 2008

Dewey's Books Challenge

This is a special challenge that I knew I wanted to sign up for no matter how many other challenges I've already committed to.
The book blogging community was recently saddened by the death of one the most prolific, most creative, most friendly, and just all around one of the best book bloggers, Dewey from The Hidden Side of a Leaf.
This challenge has been set up to honor and remember Dewey by reading books that she reviewed on her blog. I am committing to read 5 books from Dewey's archives. I have not had a chance to pursue all her archives yet and decide which books I want to read but I will list them here once I do.
Details about the challenge can be found here.

Books Read for the Challenge:
1. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
2. Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton


2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm glad you are joining us for this Challenge, Jeanette, and I'll look forward to seeing the books you choose and reading your reviews.

alisonwonderland said...

i just completed a list of some possibilities for this challenge - but there are so many, it's hard to choose!