Friday, December 12, 2008

Art History Reading Challenge

Do you love art? Do you love reading about art? Join The Art History Reading Challenge and challenge yourself to read at least 6 books about art in 2009. These can be either fiction or nonfiction, and can span every genre from historical fiction to graphic novel.

The books I am thinking I'll read:
The Forger's Spell by Edward Dolnick
Keeping the World Away by Margaret Forster
Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland
Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland
Lydia Cassatt Reading the Morning Paper by Harriet Scott Chessman
Lust for Life by Irving Stone

Books Read:
-Posters for the People: Art of the WPA by Ennis Carter

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, I like your choice of books for this Challenge. I've signed up for this one, too. I love art and art history! It will be fun to read your reviews!

Sarah G said...

Thanks for joining the challenge - from your header, it looks like it is perfect for you! Great selections - I look forward to seeing your reviews.