Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's in a Name?

*This is a challenge that anyone can join, no matter what types of books they like to read. You should be able to find books from any genre that will work.
*Dates: January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009
*The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.

1. A book with a "profession" in its title.
I am thinking maybe The Zookeeper's Wife or Agent Zigzag

2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.
I've found one title in my TBR list that would qualify, Before Midnight

3. A book with a "relative" in its title.
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

4. A book with a "body part" in its title.
A Drowned Maiden's Hair by Laura Amy Schlitz

5. A book with a "building" in its title.
I've got Anne's House of Dreams listed for this category.

6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.
How about A Flaw in the Blood or if that does not work I can try either The Great Influenza or The Vertigo Years.

This one looks like it will be fun! Visit the challenge blog for more information and to sign up.

I'll post my final list of books here as I read them.

2 comments:

Lezlie said...

I'm thinking about breaking down and signing up for this one, too. It looked like so much fun last year!

Lezlie

Chain Reader said...

This is one I'm going to join. For me half the fun is picking the books--it's like a scavenger hunt! I'm trying to be good and finish my current challenges first though. I'm almost done!