Monday, November 24, 2008

2nds Challenge

I will deny that I ever said I was not going to do challenges anymore. I don't care what evidence you might have to the contrary.
I really do think this is the last one I am signing up for, at least for now. Some challenges will pop up as the year progresses.
This is another one that I did not plan to sign up for but then changed my mind. It is an interesting idea for a challenge.
Here are the guidelines:

1. Read 12 books by authors that you have only read once. It doesn't have to be a series.

3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009. Don't start reading until January.

4. You may list your chosen books any time during the year. Change the list if needed.

This challenge is being hosted by J.Kaye @ J. Kaye's Book Blog.

My books will be listed here as I read them:
1. Saplings by Noel Streatfield
2. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. A Drowned Maiden's Hair by Laura Amy Schlitz
4. Miss Buncle Married by D.E. Stevenson
5. The Case of the Left-Handed Lady by Nancy Springer
Etc.

3 comments:

cessie said...

Another interesting challenge!!
Haha, I was saying I would not do any challenges next year... not sure now though!
I like this idea!

J. Kaye Oldner said...

So glad you are joining this one! I am pretty excited to get 2009 started...lol!

Irish said...

You are sooo funny .... But this one looks pretty good as well ... My sign up myself next year .... Look forward to seeing what you are reading ....