Monday, November 17, 2008

100+ in 2009

I did not think I was going to sign on for book challenges next year but as more of the challenges come rolling in, I am feeling inclined to join a few. I like this one because it is open to any kind of book and any genre. I like having my options open when it comes to picking the books I am going to read, that is why I don't join a lot of the more specific challenges about themes, places, etc etc.

This challenge runs from January1, 2009-December 31, 2009 (no starting early!) and as I mentioned any book counts. There is also a Yahoo Group you can join to discuss books and what you are reading.
Head over to J. Kaye's Book Blog for more information and to sign up.
All the books that I have read and reviewed and count for this challenge can be found on my sidebar.

1 comment:

J. Kaye Oldner said...

I love your blog - it's beautiful! Also, I wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join.