Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update The Third

Finished Twilight! Woohoo! (Honestly? I don't know what the big deal is but I'll write more about that later.)

Title of book(s) read since last update: Twilight
Number of books read since you started:1
Pages read since last update: 248
Running total of pages read since you started:498
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 3 hours 20 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 7 hours 20 minutes
Mt Dew Live Wire consumed: 2

Well, it took me 7 hours but I finished a book. What to read next?
I just had nice chicken sandwich and the family is back home now. I think I am going to take some time to visit some other readers and then I will get back to reading.

7 comments:

Trish said...

BIG FAT WOOHOO!!!!

Yay Jeanette!!

softdrink said...

Way to go!!

Leslie said...

Good job...I don't know what the big deal is w/ Twilight either...I'm finally on book 4...we'll have to discuss. :)! Keep it up!!! You're awesome!

Bybee said...

I'm eager to see what you write about Twilight. I haven't read it yet.

The chicken sandwich gives me an idea...

Maree said...

Going great! :)

Marg said...

You've done well to finish Twilight. It's a big book! Keep it up!

Nise' said...

I finished Twlight today too! It was good, but I have read better. I will read the next one and see how I feel. Read on!