Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update The Second

Title of book(s) read since last update: Still reading Twilight.
Number of books read since you started: 1/2 way through Twilight
Pages read since last update: 128
Running total of pages read since you started: 250
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 Hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 4
Mt. Dew Live Wire consumed: 1

Whew! I am having way to much fun. Who would have thought?
I lost a bit of reading time helping my husband get the kids ready to go to the aquarium, but now that they are gone I should not have any more interruptions for several hours. I can't believe it is already almost 2:00 in the afternoon here. Time is really flying!
I need to get some food other than pretzels into my system and then I will be back to reading.
Until the next update...

3 comments:

Trish said...

Haha! i would have never thought this would be so much fun as well. Glad you're having a blast. And 250 pages is great!!

softindierocker said...

Wow, you're halfway through Twilight?! That's really fast! ;) It's 10 in the morning where I live, and I still haven't had breakfast yet. ;) Yay, I'm so glad you're having fun!

~Lucy D =)

Sunny said...

You're doing great! And we're almost half way there!!

Keep it up!