Currently Reading: Savvy by Ingrid Law
Number of books read since you started: 1, working on 2nd
Pages read since last update: 104
Running total of pages read since you started: 602
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 21 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8 Hours 41 minutes
Mt Dew Live Wire consumed: 3
Here is the Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? Savvy
2. How many books have you read so far? 1, working on 2nd
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I think I am going to read The Penderwicks next. A book I've been wanting to read for months.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? My husband has been really great about taking care of the kids and keeping them from interrupting me too much. I do make sure I give them attention when I take my breaks though. Now that they are sleeping there should be fewer interruptions.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Really, considering I have a 1 and 3 year old, I have had minimal interruptions. My 1 year old started wandering through the house crying and looking for me a few hours ago so I took a break to play with her and then she was good.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Time has just flown! And sitting around reading all day makes me more sleepy than I thought it would.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. The organizers and volunteers are doing amazing!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Go to sleep earlier the night before! :-)
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes! Very, very tired!!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Hmm, nothing I can think of right now.