Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update The Fifth

Title of book(s) read since last update: Savvy
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 238
Running total of pages read since you started:840
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 11 Hours
Number of Mt Dew Live Wires consumed: Still at 3 but I am about to open #4.

I finished Savvy and loved it! A great little book.
It is coming up on 12:30 here. I am ready to start a new book but it is going to have to be something that takes little brain power. I wonder how many more hours I can keep at this???

3 comments:

Chain Reader said...

I keep seeing this book Savvy, but I know nothing about it. I can't wait for a review.

Trish said...

only 6 more hours!! That's how long you can do it for!! Go Jeanette go!

C. B. James said...

11 hours of reading. Wow! If you'd like a challenge, I have a short story challenge up on my blog at

http://www.readywhenyouarecb.blogspot.com

I was late posting it so I've decided to let it run til the read-a-thon is over.