Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Teaser Tuesdays

Today's teaser comes from page 238 of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I actually just finished this book about an hour ago and all I can say right now is wow! I will eventually come up with more to say but for now the book is still sinking in.

"My hatred of the Capitol has not lessened my hatred of my competitors in the least. Especially the Careers."

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

  • 3 comments:

    Erin said...

    I just finished part 1 of The Hunger Games. I try to read it only at night when I'm tired so that I'll have to stop, because otherwise I'd never put it down! Have you read Suzanne Collins' other stuff?

    Wanda said...

    Hmmm ... I've only heard the title but I'm not at all sure what this book is about. I'll have to look this one up!

    Chain Reader said...

    Usually when someone says "Wow" about a book, that gets my attention!