Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Teaser Tuesdays

Today's teaser comes from page 40 of My Name is Anne, She Said, Anne Frank by Jacqueline van Maarsen. This is a memoir from the woman Anne Frank called her "best friend" in her diary.

"They thought we were strange, they weren't used to meeting foreign kids. My sister immediately felt at home in this group, but I sensed the others staring at me and did not feel welcome there."

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
  • More at Should Be Reading

    5 comments:

    Bluestocking said...

    I love your site design. Here is my teaser

    avisannschild said...

    Sounds intriguing. I'd never heard of this book before. My teaser is here.

    gautami tripathy said...

    Sounds good to me...

    My teaser?

    Kill word Verification

    Irish said...

    Love this idea ... Ok here is my teaser ... http://exclusivebooks.blogspot.com/search/label/Teaser%20Tuesday

    Enjoy ...

    Ti said...

    Great teaser. Defintely makes me want to read more.