Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Book Trek Wrap-Up


I am squeaking in with this wrap-up a day late, but I still wanted to do a quick wrap up post and answer the questions that the host put up on the blog.

1. How many fiction books by LDS authors did you read?
3, all by G.G. Vandagriff


2. Did you read more than you would have read if you hadn't participated in this book trek?
More LDS fiction?
Yeah, probably. The books were already on my TBR list but they got moved forward because of the challenge.


3. Did the reviews posted by other participants influence which titles you read? How?
No.

4. Did the Whitney awards influence which titles you read? How?
No.


5. Did the many, many virtual blog tours that happened this summer influence which titles you read? How?
No


6. Did you finish all the books you had planned to read? If not, why?
No. I only read 3 books by LDS authors during the challenge period. My reading time was very limited the last few months. I did read several books but only 3 written by LDS authors.


7. Did you discover any new authors whom you now love?
No.


8. Did you nominate any of the books you read for Whitney awards?
No.


9. Would you be interested in another LDS themed reading challenge either this winter, or next summer?
Maybe?

1 comment:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I was totally going to do this one but never found the time to get a list up. I've just read Shannon Hale, J. Scott Savage, and Ann Dee Ellis. I have James Dashner and Brandon Mull on the TBR.