Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Finds

These are the books that made their way onto my To Be Read list this week.




-The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
-Guernica by Dave Boling
-Those Who Love by Irving Stone
-Resistance: A Frenchwoman's Journal of the War by Agnes Humbert
-Mapp and Lucia by E.F. Benson
-Katerina by Kathyrn Winter
-Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife by Irene Spencer
-The Bookshop by Penelope Fitzgerald
-American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
-The Great Husband Hunt by Laurie Graham
-The Future Homemakers of America by Laurie Graham

Your guess is as good as mine as to when I will actually get around to reading any of these books.

4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Agnes Humbert book seems great!


My find!

Danielle said...

What great finds! I have several on my TBR piles or wish lists as well. I have The Heretics Daughter from the library at the moment and keep seeing it mentioned all over. I also have a couple of Laurie Graham books to read and will have to check out the Humbert book. It's posts like this that get me into trouble!

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Read Shattered Dreams sooner than later and if you enjoy it read Escape by Carolyn Jessop. It was even more fascinating!

Jeanette said...

Natasha, I am pretty sure I got Shattered Dreams from your blog. Next week I am going to add in where I "found" the books.