Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Into Reading 2008

My goal for this fall is to read as many or more books than I read during the summer, which was 21.
Here are the 22 books that are currently at the top of my TBR list. Because I am constantly adding to and changing my TBR list, this reading list is subject to change. As long as I can read 22 books this fall we will call it good.
  1. Emma by Jane Austen
  2. Waiting for Normal by Leslie Conner
  3. Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  4. Red Leather Diary by Lily Koppel
  5. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  6. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  7. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
  8. Alice's Tulips by Sandra Dallas
  9. A Flaw in the Blood by Stephanie Barron
  10. New Mercies by Sandra Dallas
  11. The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice
  12. Diary of Mattie Spencer by Sandra Dallas
  13. A Woman's Place by Lynn Austen
  14. Arthur and George by Julian Barnes
  15. Savvy by Ingrid Law
  16. Northanger Abby by Jane Austen
  17. The Prairie Girl's Guide to Life by Jennifer Worick
  18. Home by Choice by Brenda Hunter
  19. The Read Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease
  20. The President's House by Margaret Truman
  21. My Name is Anne, she said, Anne Frank by Jacqueline van Maarsen
  22. America 1908 by Jim Rasenberger
Books added to my list:
T4 by Ann Clare LeZotte
Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Brooklyn Bridge by Karen Hesse
In an Instant by Lee and Bob Woodruff
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
Paper Towns by John Green
Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
Can't Wait to get to Heaven by Fannie Flagg
Mayflower by Nathanial Philbrick
What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
Little Boy Lost by Marghanita Laski
Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell

Katrina from Callapidder Days is host of the Fall Into Reading 2008 challenge. Head over to her blog to sign up and see more reading lists.

7 comments:

BecauseImTheMommy said...

Great list! I also have Twilight (the whole series) on my list. I may have to check out a couple of these. Happy reading!

Meg said...

This is a good list! I love all of the Twilight series, be prepared to get sucked in. I finished each one of them in a day a piece. I also love all of the Austen books on your list. Happy reading!

BN said...

So many great choices!
Good luck in reaching your goal.

alisonwonderland said...

the only ones on your list i've already read are Twilight and New Moon. i'll be eager to see all your reviews. happy reading!

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I need to get my list up for this challenge. I see your going to read the Twilight series. Have fun (or not!).

Nise' said...

Great list! The Twlight series is on a lot of lists! I may have to join in and read them as well.

Katrina said...

Many of these are new to me -- looks good! I have Twilight on my shelf, though I didn't put it on my fall list. I know I'll get to it before long (and then the rest of the series, I'm sure!). Thanks for joining the challenge!