Saturday, August 23, 2008

Book Stacks

Now that August is almost over, I have finally gotten all my July books written about. I am really hoping to catch up on reviews this week. (I know. I say that every week...)

Now, onto my books for the week, as laughable as it is. If you want to see this week's book stack you should just go look at last weeks. The only thing that has changed is that I did finish The Underneath. (Wow! What a book!) And things probably won't change this week. I doubt I will finish either of the books I am reading. There is just way too much going on this week and so my reading time will be sacrificed. I am really hoping things will slow down in September so I can get back to more reading.

3 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

Good luck and good reading. You are getting far more reading done than me!

Great blog!

Debbi said...

OK, I finally did the award blog and caught up my site! Sigh of relief! I think I'll have to check my library and see if they have the North and South book - is it better than the movie?

Trish said...

I haven't heard of The Underneath but now I'm really intrigued--can't wait for your review!