Saturday, August 16, 2008

Book Stacks

I have about a bizillion books to write about. (What? bizillion is to a word and a number. It means an overwhelming amount.) I had planned to write about 3 or 4 this week and only did 1. Oh well. More to come next week, hopefully. In the mean time, here are my books for the week. As I suspected I have not gotten much reading in. To many late nights up watching the Olympics. Every time I try to read I start to fall asleep.

Currently Reading:
The Underneath by Kathi Appelt

Looking for Anne of Green Gables by Irene Gammel

Reading Next:
Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery

Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian

Finished:
The Watsons and Emma Watson by Jane Austen and Joan Aiken

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I've met Kathi Appelt in real life. You'll have to let me know what you think of her book. She writes mostly children's books, but she has a few older ones out there, too.

Marilyn said...

I'm anxiously awaiting your reviews!

Trish said...

Too many late nights with the Olympics for me too!! Skeletons at the Feast certainly has a beautiful cover--I look forward to hearing what you thought.

Tristi Pinkston said...

Looking for Anne of Green Gables sounds so cool -- I'm a total Anne fan.