Saturday, August 2, 2008

Book Stacks

Back when I started this blog I was doing a weekly post on Tuesday that I called my Tuesday Book Stack. Somewhere along the way I stopped doing it and this is my attempt at reviving it (only not on Tuesdays).

Currently Reading Stack:Faith Hope and Charity by Janet Peterson and LaRene Gaunt

The Revised and Enhanced History of Joseph Smith by His Mother
(I really am going to finish this soon...)


Reading This Week Stack:Tangled Roots by G.G. Vandagriff
Anne of the Island by L. M. Montgomery

The Watsons and Emma Watson by Joan Aiken

Finished Stack:
Cankered Roots by G.G. Vandagriff

Of Deadly Descent by G.G. Vandagriff

3 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

I'm reading Anne of the Island, now, too. Well, actually, listening to it.

Trish said...

Yikes! The only one of those books I've heard of is Anne of the Island (although I know who Joseph Smith is but am not familiar with the book).

Danielle said...

My current reading stack always seems much larger than my just finished stack. I read Jane Austen's The Watsons, but if I remember correctly it was unfinished--did Joan Aiken write the ending?