Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Reviews Coming Soon

I am behind on writing about the books I've been reading.
Here are the books I've read in the last few weeks and that I will hopefully get some thoughts written about soon:

  • North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.
  • Home by Julie Andrews
  • Once Upon a Town by Bob Greene
  • The Dangerous Book for Boys by Conn and Hal Iggulden
Only 4, not so bad I guess. I am currently reading the History of Joseph Smith by His Mother. I started re-reading this back in May and have been reading snippets of it here and there ever since. I am about half way done and I've decided it is about time I just focus on it and get it finished.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Can't wait for your reviews! I like your new look! Sorry I've been away for a while.

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I'm curious to see what you say about The Dangerous Book for Boys. I've heard that it's just like the Boy Scout Manual. I have yet to glance through either one.