Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Award

I've been reading. I promise I have. I think I have 5 books to review right now. I just need to find some time to sit down and formulate my thoughts and get them written!
While you sit on the edge of your seat in anticipation...

I was very pleasantly surprised to find that Mrs. Brooke from More Than Rubies has passed this award on to me. I originally found Mrs. Brooke through her Reading Through History book club. One of these months I am going to actually read the material by the end of the month so I can contribute. I have been reading the selections. I am just not very good with deadlines. :-)
Thanks for the award. It is always nice to know someone is enjoying my unprofessional reviews.
Since Mrs. Brooke bestowed the award onto my book blog, I thought I would pass it onto some of my favorite book blogs.

Chain-Reading
Good Clean Reads
My Reading Spot
So Many Books, So Little Time
Trish's Reading Nook
Rules for award:

Post the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who nominated you.
Nominate 5 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
Leave a message for the people that you nominated.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks, Jeanette, that is so nice! Sometimes I can hardly believe that anyone besides my family and a few friends read my blog. It's been so fun making blogging friends.

Debbi said...

wow! I haven't ever been nominated before! Cool, I'll have to get around to this tomorrow hopefully. We move out of state (across the country) Friday, so it's been a very busy month - and week!

Trish said...

Jeanette--thank you so much!! This certainly makes my day. :) I've really enjoyed reading your blog as well and hope to continue to get to know you better.