Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Spring Reading Thing Wrap-up


I am a little slow getting this posted. It has been a busy and sleepless few days for me. I tried getting on the computer to blog a few days ago and fell asleep on my keyboard!
I had fun reading through my list of books for the Spring Reading Thing.
My original list had 16 books on it. I read 14 of the original 16 on my list but added 7 as I went for a total of 21 books read this spring.

Books I enjoyed the least:
A Walk with Jane Austen
The Chocolate War

Books I enjoyed the most:
The Price We Paid
Sense and Sensibility
The Willoughbys
North and South (review coming)

Books on my original list that I did not read:
Anne of the Island by LM Montgomery
Two Histories of England by Charles Dickens and Jane Austen

Books added to my list:
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
The House of Order Handbook by Marie Ricks
The Price We Paid by Andrew D. Olson
Queen of the Castle by Lynn Bowen Walker
The Second Rescue by Susan Arrington Madsen
The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry
Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary


A huge thanks to Katrina for hosting the Spring Reading Thing!

I'll probably be signing up for the Summer Reading Thing hosted by Inksplasher in the next few days.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Great job on reading 21 books! Hope to see you again for the fall challenge. Enjoy the summer one with Karlene!

alisonwonderland said...

you did a great job with this! a good reading challenge is hard for me to pass up! :)