Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Daring Book Challenge


Have you read The Daring Book for Girls by Andrea J. Buchanan and Miriam Peskowitz? Yeah, me neither. But I've seen it around a lot and finally put a hold on it at the library.
Callista is hosting a challenge based on the books listed in The Daring Book for Girls. When I saw the list of books I thought it was a great challenge for me to participate in. She has 3 different tracts you can choose from. Check out the challenge blog to read all about it.
I am choosing the 2nd option, read any 9 books from the list from June 15/08 to June 15/09 (9 books in 12 months) and the on-going challenge to read all the books on the list. (I'll probably be making a post in the next few days to help me keep track of all the books on the list that I have read.)
Sign ups are going on now so head over there and check it out.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

We're actually reading this to our girls right now (here and there). We keep it out on our end-table/lamp-table in the living room in case the kids want to look through it. It's got some great stuff in there! Great stuff...