So, in the meantime, I thought I would share my book bags with you.
The big green one is the library bag. It is actually a diaper bag but is way to big for me to carry around as a diaper bag and it is just one big bag with no pockets so everything would just get lost and I'd be digging and digging every time I needed something. While it makes a large and cumbersome diaper bag, it make the perfect library bag. Every Tuesday we fill the bag to overflowing with books from the library.
The smaller black bag is my reading bag. This bag has all my current reading material. Generally, it goes everywhere I go, even around the house. When I am going to feed the baby I grab it and take it with me. At night I take it upstairs so I can read in bed before I go to sleep. If I leave the house, it comes with me. I don't usually carry it around at stores etc but it is in the car in case I have some down time where ever I am and need something to read.
Here is a picture of the bag's current contents:
- The Italian by Ann Radcliffe
- The two most recent issues of the New Era
- The conference issue of the Ensign
- Cinderella, (I read about this book on some one else's blog and so when I saw it at the library I grabbed it. I've been carrying it around for a few days but have not started reading it yet.)
- The Joseph Smith lesson book for RS
- The Joy of our Salvation: Talks from the 2004 BYU Women's Conference
- Book of Mormon
- Some talks I printed off the computer
- A pad of paper and pens for jotting down notes and thoughts
Don't forget, I am giving away two books this week. Just go to this post to get all the details.