Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's a Mall World After All

Title: It's A Mall World After All
Author: Janette Rallison
Genre: Young Adult
Pages:230
Date Finished: 28 Apr 2008
My Rating: 3 Stars

It's a Mall World After All is a witty, fun filled high school romance that actually had me laughing out loud at times.
Charlotte is a good intentioned but accident prone teenager. While working at the mall she sees her best friends boyfriend cheating on her. When Charlotte tells her best friend, she sides with her boyfriend and Charlotte feels a wedge begin to form between them. Charlotte becomes determined to prove she is right and gets herself into several sticky (literally) situations.
I thought this was a delightfully fun and clean teen read. I really enjoyed Charlotte's sarcastic wit and her inner dialog.

4 comments:

Chain Reader said...

I'm going to recommend this one to my daughter and I may sneak a peek as well!

Janette Rallison said...

Glad you liked it! And wow--you read a ton of books. Congrats!

Karlene said...

I haven't read this one, but I recently read How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by the same author and I loved it. So did my teenage daughter.

Anonymous said...

I read this book and LOVED it!
I really recommend it to any girl!