Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Falling Behind

I am participating in TV turn off week, which for me means turning off my computer for most of the week. So I am falling a bit behind on commenting on the books I've read.
Here are some books I'll be posting my thoughts on soon:
  • I am the Only Running Footman by Martha Grimes
  • Rules by Cynthia Lord
  • L is for Lawless by Sue Grafton
  • House of Order Handbook by Marie Calder Ricks
I've also got two cookbooks that I will probably write up some thoughts on as well. Killer Pies by Stephanie Anderson and Bake Until Bubbly by Clifford A. Wright.

You'd think that by spending less time on the computer I'd be getting more reading done but I'm spending my time working on little projects that I have been putting off.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Ooh, cookbooks!

I agree with you--you get a lot more done with the computer off. Speaking of which, I'm going to flip this thing off and clean up the kitchen while Red Chief is asleep!