Friday, March 14, 2008

A Shameless Plug

I am pages away from finally finishing Jane Eyre. It is going to be a wonderful feeling to finally turn the last page on that book! In the mean time, I just wanted to make sure you all know how much I love Bookmarks Magazine!
"Bookmarks, a bimonthly print magazine, summarizes more than 500 book reviews a month from more than 50 major publications. Bookmarks offers the most comprehensive new book reviews anywhere in print. We also look the classics: timeless novels, histories, biographies, and more in each issue."
Go check them out.

2 comments:

Maw Books said...

I love this magazine! I started subscribing to it about 5 months ago and even got a bundle of their back issues. I've got their link on my sidebar as well! I'm so excited when I get it and then promptly add a lot of books to by TBR.

Susan said...

I love Bookmarks, too. It's a great magazine.