Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Book Stack Tuesday

These are the books I am planning to read this week. It is taking me forever to read Jane Eyre. Every time I sit down to read, I find myself grabbing something else, a magazine, a gardening book, anything but Jane Eyre. I am having a hard time getting into it. Once I finally get through Jane Eyre I have three books that should be quick reads to make up for the time it took me to read Jane Eyre. If I am lucky I'll get through them all and get started on another read through of Sense and Sensibility. I want to be sure I have it re-read by the time the new adaptation airs on PBS so that the story is nice and fresh in my mind.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

I love Jane Eyre! But when I was younger, I had a hard time getting past the part where she was a kid . . . go figure.

Anyway, I don't know if it would help you to keep in mind how radical some of the things in the book were, especially the little supernatural part. Also the crazy lady--that's pretty exciting too.

Have fun!